Shelby Ohio Weather is a general audience web site. Shelby Ohio Weather web site for kids ages 7-17. Shelby Ohio Weather use process to ensure that a parent or guardian consents to our collection and use of personally identifiable information from their child and to their child’s use of Shelby Ohio Weather products and services, including Shelby Ohio Weather. Children under the age of 18 may not be able to access or use all of Shelby Ohio Weather products and services.
Information Collection and Use
- When someone under age 18 attempts to register with Shelby Ohio Weather, we ask that he or she have a parent or guardian establish a Shelby Ohio Weather in order to obtain parental consent.
- When any user, including a child under the age of 13, registers for a Shelby Ohio Weather account, we require name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests.
- Shelby Ohio Weather uses this information to create and maintain accounts, for research, and may use this information to customize the advertising and content seen on our pages.
- Under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, no web site operator can require, as a condition of participation in an activity, that a child under the age of 13 disclose more information than is reasonably necessary. Shelby Ohio Weather abides by this requirement.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Shelby Ohio Weather will not rent or sell children’s personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Shelby Ohio Weather will not contact children under 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without parental consent.
Shelby Ohio Weather will send personally identifiable information about a child to other companies or people when:
- We have a parent’s consent to share the information. Parents have the option of allowing Shelby Ohio Weather collection and use of their child’s information without consenting to Shelby Ohio Weather sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We need to send the information to companies that work on behalf of Shelby Ohio Weather to provide a product or service that has been requested. Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us; or
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, to the extent permitted by law.
Ability to Update or Delete Information
- Children can update or delete information in their Shelby Ohio Weather accounts through their Account Information screen. In addition, parents are allowed to review, edit, and delete information relating to their child’s Shelby Ohio Weather account at any time.
- If a parent chooses not to allow us to further collect or use the child’s information, that parent can send an email to our Support Site to request deletion of their child’s account.
- Please note that information about a child may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after a request for deletion of that child’s account. This may be the case even though no information about that account remains in our active user databases.